A leading peer-reviewed legal journal which considers judgments from the Irish Supreme Court
Irish Supreme Court Review, Volume 3
Editor: Dr Patricia Brazil | ISSN: 2565-6562 | ISBN: 9781911611714 | Currency: One Issue Per Year | Publishing: 10 May 2022 | Price Per Issue: €129
The Irish Supreme Court Review is published annually by Clarus Press on behalf of the School of Law, Trinity College, Dublin. It is a peer-reviewed legal journal, publishing articles that consider major themes in the work of the Court and its leading cases in the previous legal year. Articles are drawn from papers presented at the annual Conference of the Irish Supreme Court Review, including keynote contributions reflecting on the role of the Supreme Court, especially as it debates matters with other international and apex courts.
Volume 3, 2021 contains the following:
- People (DPP) v Eadon: The Supreme Court Removes Constructive Liability from the Defence of Voluntary Intoxication | Michael Dillon
- Morrissey v Health Service Executive: Professional Negligence, Damages and the Non-Delegable Duty of Care | William Binchy
- Individual Criminal Responsibility for Corporate Managers: Director of Public Prosecutions v TN | Joe McGrath
- Judicial Stewardship of the Provocation Defence in People (DPP) v McNamara | David Prendergast
- Trials of Charges Of Non-Recent Child Sexual Abuse. The Test To Be Applied In Defence Applications To Halt The Trial On The Grounds Of Pre-Complaint Delay: DPP v CCe | Sinead Ring
- Prison Law in Ireland Enters Adulthood: Simpson v Governor of Mountjoy Prison | Mary Rogan
- The Domestic Life of Climate Law: Friends of the Irish Environment v Ireland | Surya Roy
- Michael X and Emma Y and others v Minister for Social Protection and others: Welfare, Immigration Status and Citizenship | Liam Thornton
For subscription information and orders please email email@example.com
For submissions and other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.