A detailed annotation and consolidation of the Non-Fatal Offences against the Person Act 1997
Non-Fatal Offences Against the Person: Law and Practice
Author: Éamonn O’Moore | ISBN: 978-1-905536-98-6 | Format: Hard Back | Price: €149 | Publication Date: January 2018
- Assault Causing Harm
- Causing Serious Harm
- Threats to Kill or Cause Serious Harm
- Syringe Attacks
- Possession of Syringe Offences
- Powers of Gardaí to Seize Syringes
- Placing or Abandoning Syringes
- Demands for Payment of Debt Causing Alarm
- Endangering Traffic
- False Imprisonment
- Abduction of Child by Parent
- Abduction of Child by Other Persons
- Justifiable Use of Force
- Justifiable Use of Force in Lawful Arrest
- Meaning of “Use of Force”
- General Defences
- Evidential Value of Certificates Signed by Medical Practitioners
About the Author
Éamonn O’Moore is a practising criminal law barrister.
Who Should Buy This Book?
Non-Fatal Offences Against the Person: Law and Practice will be an essential resource for all legal practitioners who specialise in criminal law and related areas of practice. Academics, students and persons working in this field, such as members of An Garda Síochána, will also find this work invaluable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.