A leading peer-reviewed legal journal.
Dublin University Law Journal (DULJ) Vol 40(2)
Editors: Dr Patricia Brazil, Dr David Fennelly, Dr Daithí Mac Síthigh | ISSN: 0332-3250 | ISBN: 978-911611-14-1 |Currency: Two Issues Per Year | Publication Date: 31 August 2018 | Price Per Issue: €129 + VAT | Dedicated Website www.dulj.ie
The Dublin University Law Journal is published by Clarus Press on behalf of the School of Law, Trinity College, Dublin. It is a leading peer-reviewed legal journal, publishing authoritative, critical and scholarly analysis on a broad range of legal issues. It provides a forum for important legal academic debate on contemporary Irish law as well as developments from further afield in the common law world, in European and international law, and in legal theory. The journal publishes longer articles providing in-depth analysis of a wide range of legal issues, as well as shorter articles, comments and case-notes providing up-to-date analysis of recent developments and book reviews providing critical assessment of important legal publications. The Dublin University Law Journal thus provides accessible and balanced coverage of a wide spectrum of current and enduring issues in law and legal scholarship.
The Dublin University Law Journal will now publish twice annually.
Volume 40, issue 2, 2017 contains the following:
- Constitutional Change in Ireland: Political History and Balance of Power | Oran Doyle
- Constitutional Control of Vague Criminal Law | David Prendergast
- Evolution or Stagnation: Looking Towards the Future of Constitutional Law | Richard Humphreys
- Harkening To The Tristan Chords: The Constitution At 80 | Hogan
- Remedial Innovation, Constitutional Culture, and the Supreme Court at a Crossroads | David Kenny
- Revisiting Article 41.2 | Laura Cahillane
- ´The Vindication of Constitutional Welfare Rights: Beyond The Deprivation Of Liberty? | Alan DP Brady
- Towards a Coherent Conception of ‘Popular Sovereignty’ in the Irish Constitutional Order | Tom Hickey
- Unenumerated Rights After NHV| Conor O’Mahony
- The Sleep of Reason |Mr Justice Donal O’Donnell
See also contents for
- Volume 40(1) 2017
- Volume 39(2) 2016
- Volume 39(1) 2016
- Volume 38(2) 2015
- Volume 38(1) 2015
- Volume 37 2014
- Volume 36 2013
For subscription information and orders please email email@example.com
For submissions and other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.