Interesting, Informative and Quirky
Law Magazine Issue 1
Editors: Catherine Thuillier and David McCartney | ISSN: 2811-6038 (print) and 2811-6046 (digital) | Currency: One Issue Per Year | Published July 2021 | Price Per Issue: FREE | Dedicated Website www.lawmagazine.ie
The Law Magazine is a new publication geared towards the newly qualified and ‘soon to be’ qualified lawyers.
Featuring content by legal practitioners, academics including regular interviews with those at different stages of their legal careers this magazine offers a fresh perspective on law in Ireland today.
The inaugural issue includes:
- The Rashomon problem: what Akira Kurasawa and Ms Justice Baker can tell us about legal truth by David Kenny
- Individual Accountability, White-Collar Crime, and Banking Culture by Joe McGrath
- Defining the Limits of Public Health Law during COVID-19, by John Lombard
- Fanfiction – Through the looking-glass or down the legal rabbit hole? By Catherine Thuillier
- Career Chat
- The Underground Barrister by [we’re not telling you!]
- An Introduction to Islamic Finance by Edana Richardson
- The Lives of Lawyers, by Mark Tottenham
About the Editors
Catherine Thuillier is a practising barrister and David McCartney is a legal publisher.
Access to Digital Copy
Go to https://lawmagazine.ie/law-magazine-issue_1/ to view issue one now for free. No log in required.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.