A leading peer-reviewed legal journal.
Dublin University Law Journal (DULJ) Vol 42(2)
Editors: Dr Patricia Brazil, Dr David Fennelly | ISSN: 0332-3250 | ISBN: 9781911611738 |Currency: Two Issues Per Year | Published 12 May 2022| Price Per Issue: €129 + VAT | Dedicated Website www.dulj.ie
The Dublin University Law Journal is published by Clarus Press on behalf of the School of Law, Trinity College, Dublin. It is a leading peer-reviewed legal journal, publishing authoritative, critical and scholarly analysis on a broad range of legal issues. It provides a forum for important legal academic debate on contemporary Irish law as well as developments from further afield in the common law world, in European and international law, and in legal theory. The journal publishes longer articles providing in-depth analysis of a wide range of legal issues, as well as shorter articles, comments and case-notes providing up-to-date analysis of recent developments and book reviews providing critical assessment of important legal publications. The Dublin University Law Journal thus provides accessible and balanced coverage of a wide spectrum of current and enduring issues in law and legal scholarship.
The Dublin University Law Journal will now publish twice annually.
Volume 42, issue 2, 2019/20 contains the following:
- An Analysis of the Judicial Council Act | Laura Cahillane
- Dependent Migration and Domestic Violence in Ireland: Implementing Article 59(1) of the Istanbul Convention | Conor Hanly
- Immigration Control: Drawing the line between Legislative and Executive Power | Aoife McMahon
- The Legacy of Airey v Ireland and the Potential of European Law in Relation to Legal Aid | Síofra O’Leary
This issue also includes Short Articles and Book Reviews including:
- The Nemo Iudex in Causa Sua Principle: Getting the Balance Right | Hilary Biehler
- Climate Action and Constitutional Property Rights – Partners or Adversaries? | Rachael Walsh
- Searching For WPM Kennedy – The Biography Of An Enigma By Martin L Friedland | Reviewed By Thomas Mohr
See also contents for:
- Volume 42(1) 2019
- Volume 41(2) 2018
- Volume 41(1) 2018
- Volume 40(2) 2017
- Volume 40(1) 2017
- Volume 39(2) 2016
- Volume 39(1) 2016
- Volume 38(2) 2015
- Volume 38(1) 2015
- Volume 37 2014
- Volume 36 2013
For subscription information and orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For submissions and other enquiries please email email@example.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.