Interesting, Informative and Quirky
Law Magazine Issue 2
Editors: David McCartney and Gavin Dowd | ISSN: 2811-6038 (print) and 2811-6046 (digital) | Currency: One Issue Per Year | Published December 2022 | Price Per Issue: FREE | Dedicated Website www.lawmagazine.ie
The Law Magazine is a magazine geared towards the newly qualified and ‘soon to be’ qualified lawyers.
Featuring content by legal practitioners, academics including regular interviews with those at different stages of their legal careers this magazine offers a fresh perspective on law in Ireland today.
The second issue includes:
- ‘Lawyers on the Box’ Brenda Power gives a lightening tour of our favourite fictional lawyers to grace our television screens over the last few decades
- Justice Max Barrett gives an insight into making writing child law judgments in ‘The Lion, The Witch, And The Law: CS Lewis and the Art of Writing Child-Law Judgments’
- ‘No Good Deed Goes Unpunished’: Graham P Kenny gives us an overview of Arderin Distillery Limited v The Revenue Commissioners
- Should Books, Uniforms and all School Materials be Free? Constitutional questions raised by Ciara McLoughlin and Inge Clissmann SC
- Civil Liability and Animals: Lisa Gerahty gives some pointers
- Human Rights Due Diligence Directive – The EU Moves Towards Sustainability by Eoin Jackson
- Careers chats and the future lawyers of Ireland.
About the Editors
David McCartney is a legal publisher and Gavin Dowd is a law graduate and radio/podcast presenter.
Access to Digital Copy
Go to https://lawmagazine.ie/law-magazine-isue_1/ to view issue two now for free. No log in required.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.