Authoritative guide to all probate matters that arise in Irish law.
The Probate Handbook
Authors: Tim Bracken and Margaret Campbell | ISBN: 978-1-905536-38-2 | Format: Paper Back | Pages: approx 200 | Price: €35 | Published May 2011
The Probate Handbook is an authoritative guide to all probate matters that arise in Irish law providing quick solutions and guidelines to various procedures which may arise.
Probate practice is not confined to the administration of estates of deceased persons. It also encompasses the drafting of Wills, advising on Capital Acquisitions Tax and dealing with Court Applications and
Proceedings against estates under the Succession Act or matters of a testamentary nature.
The Probate Handbook seeks to guide the legal practitioner through the pitfalls encountered when drafting a Will.
The book also gives an overview of:
- various Court applications, both contentious and non-contentious which may be necessary;
- Capital Acquisitions Tax and the main points which may arise in the administration of the estate and also in relation to discretionary trusts.
This book is a must for all Irish legal practitioners dealing with probate related matters and will be of great interest to anyone wishing to learn more about probate practice
About the Authors
Margaret Campbell is a practising solicitor and Tim Bracken is a practising barrister.
- Grants of Representation and
- Administration of Estates
- Court Application
- Section 117 of the Succession Act 1965
- Legal Right Share
- Time Limits in Probate Matters
- Discretionary Trusts
- Capital Acquisitions Tax (CAT)
- History of Circuit Court Jurisdiction
- Probate Actions
- Forms and Notices
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.